Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm an intermediate (3.0-3.5) player and have a membership at the (indoor) Baltimore Tennis and Fitness Club on Reisterstown Road (and Rt 695).  Please let me know if you'd like to hit with a lefty - I'd be happy to split the cost for a guest (I think its $10). I have time some weekdays in the morning (around 9:30) or evenings (after 8:00). Weekends are possible too but its harder to reserve court time - availabilty is usually early morning or night. 

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peter,

I'll have some time on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the mornings starting next week.  I'll circle back with you when it gets closer.

That sounds great Ryan. I would just need to reserve the court time 24 hours in advance.

Feel free to text me at: (443) 538-6486.

Looking forward to some winter hitting (if you can even call this winter!)

i'd love to. is it $10 each time for a guest? if I'm not mistaken a membership is like $30/mo or father and i were discussing getting memberships. i'm a lefty as well, and have been looking to hit around. my hours tend to be flexible; except for the last week or so of course lol, and I'm usually available in the evenings. you can text me at 443-834-9052 if you'd like to try and get a game in. let's see what we can work out.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service