Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi

I am looking for a partner to hit with. I have been playing for a while and am pretty good. Looking to find a partner in the middle to advanced bracket of experience to practice with. I have a pretty flexible schedule and love to hit especially on these beautiful spring and summer days.

Views: 541

Replies to This Discussion

hi. i would like to hit around on the tennis courts at the hudson river park. i am a 4.0 player. shoot me a text at 917 515 2144

Hi Lucy sorry for the late reply. If you are still up for hitting sometime let me know. I am generally flexible with times.

Matthew

Hi Amir, I am also searching for a hitting partner - preferably on weekday mornings. You can call me on 347 257 1530 if interested.

Klaus

Hey Matthew---want to hit later today (6/5) ? Maybe around 5pm before the rains come?

Amit

Hi Matthew, I am also looking for a hitting partner. I prefer to play during the week and in the morning (since this is when it is easiest to get a court at the Hudson River Park) but I am open to other suggestions if there are courts. You can call me on 347 257 1530.

Klaus

Hi Klaus

that sounds great. what about hitting friday morning or next week sometime?

Hi Matthew, Friday is good for me. What time can you play? Something like 9:00 would be good, but I am flexible. Looking forward to playing with you. You have my mobile no.

Klaus

Well, I did mean 9:30....

Hi Matthew, did you get my answer about tomorrow, Friday? The weather forecast says rain but you nevet know if it is just a shower in the afternoon or whole-day rain. My mobile is 347 257 1530 - txt mess is swifter.

Best,

Klaus

Hi Klaus

Friday sounds great. I guess we play it by ear as it does say rain is forecasted. I will contact you later today and we can set a time etc.

Best

Matthew

Hi Klaus

Very sorry about the belated reply. Though you were correct, crappy weather today. I am totally up for next week. Here is my phone # too, let's connect this weekend and set a plan. Have a great weekend.

Matthew

Ok. Would have been nice to know before. It has actually not been raining for hours in East Village.

For next week I perfer to make a fixed appointment, so I know what plans I have. I do not know your schedule - are you able to make such commitment?

Klaus

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service