Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

There's a long weekend coming up, wouldn't it be a waste not to play?

Anyone up for a game or three?

edit:
To start, trying to make plans for 9/3/2010 afternoon or evening.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely! where can you play? I could do doubles / aussie doubles or 1-1 if no one else wants to join in; I like the hard courts around W 116th
I'm not yet familiar with the locations of tennis courts around NY, so I don't mind trying out a few different places to see what I like.

Any chance you're up for something tomorrow evening?

C'mon, who else? This man wants to play doubles!

Mike Robertson said:
Absolutely! where can you play? I could do doubles / aussie doubles or 1-1 if no one else wants to join in; I like the hard courts around W 116th
Sure I can play Friday. What time?

If you do the 116th courts, you'll have to either have a pass or fork up 7$ for a daily (I have one I assume I could sell you if they check)

Alternatively there are 3 free courts at pier 40 but there's often a wait



Kevin C said:
I'm not yet familiar with the locations of tennis courts around NY, so I don't mind trying out a few different places to see what I like.

Any chance you're up for something tomorrow evening?

C'mon, who else? This man wants to play doubles!

Mike Robertson said:
Absolutely! where can you play? I could do doubles / aussie doubles or 1-1 if no one else wants to join in; I like the hard courts around W 116th
Where are there courts on 116th? How would getting passes there work?

If you feel trying to get a court at pier 40 isn't worth it, then we can find someplace else.

Tomorrow, I'll be off work around 2pm. Any time after that is fine.

Mike Robertson said:
Sure I can play Friday. What time?

If you do the 116th courts, you'll have to either have a pass or fork up 7$ for a daily (I have one I assume I could sell you if they check)

Alternatively there are 3 free courts at pier 40 but there's often a wait



Kevin C said:
I'm not yet familiar with the locations of tennis courts around NY, so I don't mind trying out a few different places to see what I like.

Any chance you're up for something tomorrow evening?

C'mon, who else? This man wants to play doubles!

Mike Robertson said:
Absolutely! where can you play? I could do doubles / aussie doubles or 1-1 if no one else wants to join in; I like the hard courts around W 116th
To play at many of the courts in new york (central park, 96, 116th, etc) you need a season pass (which you can get at paragon sports) or a 7$ pass each time.

Let's play an hour or two at 116th, I'll bring a pass you can use. I have something at 1:30 but I'm free after that ends. 3pm?

the courts are here: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&ll=40.811763,-73.965379...

we should probably swap emails/phone numbers. gmail.com, robemike _at_

see you there!
Haha, I didn't think to look in the trees.

Alright then, I'll send you an email, and I'll see you there tomorrow!

Mike Robertson said:
To play at many of the courts in new york (central park, 96, 116th, etc) you need a season pass (which you can get at paragon sports) or a 7$ pass each time.

Let's play an hour or two at 116th, I'll bring a pass you can use. I have something at 1:30 but I'm free after that ends. 3pm?

the courts are here: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&ll=40.811763,-73.965379...

we should probably swap emails/phone numbers. gmail.com, robemike _at_

see you there!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service