Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi there,
I'm looking to hit the ball with anyone willing to play with someone who's kind of a beginner (I've had sporatic lessons throughout my life, but never fully committed to improving). Weekends work best. I live in midtown, but am willing to travel if necessary. Any takers?

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I'm Ellen. We're in the same situation so I'd be glad to hit with you asap, weekdays or weekends at W. 96 or W. 116. Would play Central Park but no permit. Hope to hear from you.
Ellen
Hi Ellen,
I'm available weekends. How's this weekend (May 31st)?
Karen
Hi Ellen,

I just started taking group lessons lately and would like to get into a game. I live in gramercy, but can travel as well. Saturdays would work for me, or after work on weekdays. Thanks, Kayla
Hi, I am interested in playing. I used to play well, but haven't played in forever, so I am back to the basics. Let me know if you're interested.
-Kim
Hittheballoverhere,
What about this weekend? I have not played in a long time and want to get back into the game.
Matthew
odoya1@yahoo.com
I'm a beginner level as well and enjoy playing tennis. Where would we play if we were to get together? The indoor courts in Brooklyn where I live are pricey - $54/hr. Do you know of a less expensive place to play?

I am Odehyah - write to me at odehyah@yahoo.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service