Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

My weekday mornings and afternoons are often open. Besides hitting against the wall on a few occasions, I haven't played in years and I'm trying to get back into it consistently. If anyone is up for practicing on weekdays let me know. I live in the East Village, but I can meet just about anywhere. I'm not sure what my level is, but I would guess between advanced beginner and intermediate.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

My story is pretty much the same as your...haven't played for awhile..live in the East Village and would rather play during the week. I would want to play at the courts on the lower east side. How is next week?
Hi Carol,

Thanks for responding. I'll be out of town until Tuesday, but I'll be available Wednesday through Friday. Let me know if one of those days works for you. LES sounds good.
Hey sorry was out of town as well. How about this week May 5th and on?
No problem. I should have a couple of mornings available later next week (Thurs/Fri). How's your schedule?
Hi Yuri, I haven't played tennis in the city yet but I live near Union Square so meeting up wouldn't be too hard. I've played at a casual level my whole life and would love to get back into it! I work a 9-5 but am free after that...I'll admit early mornings aren't my thing, but evenings and weekend afternoons usually work. Still looking for partners?
Hi Jordan, Yes I'm still looking for partners. Let me know if you have any free evenings coming up and maybe we can meet. LES courts?
Yes, that would be great, My weekday afternoons are free and I'm at your level. I'm close to W 96 Riverside courts but can also play at 116 courts which I hear are very nice. Hope we can set something up soon.
Ellen

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service