Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I live in Manhattan and would like to start playing a bit of tennis once again. I broke my foot over a year ago and I have played a few times since, but I'm definitely a bit rusty! If anybody wants a game, give me a shout. Not quite sure what my rating is, maybe a 3.0?

Cheers!

Christopher

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

HI Chris

Even i wanted to start playing again .I am intermediate player 3.0 -3.5 rating. I live in Manhattan east side at gramercy area. I am new to this city so dont know abt the public courts. Let me know if you are on for this weekend saturday evening
Hey Christopher,

I just joined Tennisopolis. I also just moved to NY a month ago and I'm looking for a tennis partner. I used to play once a week throughout the summer and fall and I'm itching to get back on the courts. I have no idea what my 'rating' is, but I can hold my own on the courts. Volleys, serves, returns...and considering I'm only 5'1", I can cover a court pretty darn well. I live in Chelsea and work in the financial district so I can play mornings (6:30-8:30am), evenings (after 6:30pm) or weekends. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Isa
isagoblue@yahoo.com
Hi isa would you be interested in playing this sunday do let me know if interested email me at sanjit9999@gmail.com
Hi Isa,

Yeah, I'll be up for a game in the morning some time. I work near Penn Station, but playing at 7.00am for an hour or so would work out ok.

Any idea where we could play?

Sanjit, give me a shout over the next week or so.

Cheers,

Chris
Sure Chris let me know when ur ready to play
Hi

I'd love to get in on a morning or weekend with you guys. Hitting is more my speed right now....may be newer to tennis than Isla and Sanjit are to the city. I started taking lessons last year and really love playing...not hopeless and have a lot of fun.

Let me know if you'd be interested in playing, weekends may work better, I live in the village and work in midtown, fairly mobile/flexible.

Good to see others are trying to get things going. Have you met yet?

Renée
Hey Renee,

Nope, we haven't got together yet, so good timing :) Weekends would be good with me. Not sure about the others. Maybe we could all arrange to meet on a Saturday morning or something like that? Does anybody have a permit? I have been contemplating getting one, just to be able to make a reservation at CP. Otherwise, we could head up to the Riverside courts on 96th st. (is that right?) where we could wait for a court.

Anyways, nice to meet you all...and let me know what you think about getting a group together for a game :)

Christopher

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service