I took this test and I didn't do well at all so I had to do my research:(
But I want to see how you tennis players do on the trivia question before you do your research.
Send me your answers and I will send you the correct answers back with your score.
1. Who has won the most career singles titles in professional men’s tennis?
2. Which professional tennis player won 18 Grand Slam singles titles, 31 Grand Slam doubles titles and 10 Grand Slam mixed doubles titles?
3. Five professional tennis players (3 women and 2 men) have won the Grand Slam in singles. (Winning all four majors in the same calendar year.) Can you name them?
4. Jimmy Connors won two Grand Slam doubles titles in his career. Who was his partner for both titles?
5. Bjorn Borg, one of the greatest tennis players of all time won 11 Grand Slam titles. Which one(s) didn’t he win?
6. Who is the only man to win the U.S. Open singles championship on grass, clay and hard court surfaces?
7. John McEnroe’s famous line, “You cannot be serious” was directed at an umpire in 1981 during what event?
8. Who is the only men’s professional tennis player to win at least 90% of his matches in a given year, in four separate years?
9. Which female professional tennis player won more French Open singles titles than anyone else?
10. Who is the only woman to win all four Grand Slam singles titles at least 4 times each?