Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

When you work the night shift, you sometimes feel like you are in another world from everyone else. The same thing happens when you work evenings and weekends, but I still have hope! Over the years I have found that certain people can play tennis during the weekday--firefighters, real estate agents, college professors, and an occasional airline pilot. For some reason, their knees all seem to wear out before mine, so I am back to searching... I am a self-taught hacker, but I LOVE to chase that darn ball down! Occasionally, I can play during the afternoon and evening but daytime is, by far, the most convenient. Anyone else in a similar situation??

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Steve,
I can play during the day when everyone else is at work. I am pretty much self taught as well except for a few summer tessis camps I went to as a kid. So if you would like to play sometime hit me up and we can chase that darn ball around.
Hey Phil:
I live just down the road about 15 min or so. My number is ###.###.####. I have not played for a few years but I used to be ok.

Kirsten
Hi Kirsten,

I just joined and am looking for partners to hit with. I stay in Overland Park, and know of 2 courts nearby where we can play/hit if you are interested. I work from 8 to 5 - and so am available after that to play any weeknight.

Thanks & Sincere Regards,

Ashish
I live near Liberty and do mortgage loan and real estate, so I have lots of mornings open. We can try and hit sometime if you are up for it.

Dave
I am available during the day. I am self employed so my schedule varies. I have not played for years but I was good at one point.

Have a great day
Kirsten
I am semi retired and would like to play for the fun and exercise. I live south of Kansas City and travel to North Kansas City often. I am 54 years old and can hit the ball pretty good. I'm just wanting to get back into shape and enjoy tennis. My schedule is flexable and prefer playing morning or early afternoon
I can play on the Missouri side during lunch (1hr). Call me at ###.###.#### if interested.
[edited by Moderator]
Remember to use our private messaging system. Do not post emails and phone numbers in public areas.
Thanks,
M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service