Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello everyone ! I am a regular tennis player in South OP area - 3.0 to 3.5 NTRP level

I am looking for 3.5 to 4.0/Intermediate tennis players to play on regular basis , singles or doubles - weeknights/weekends

Thanks

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

I live near Liberty, but will travel to play. Self employed so almost always available.

Looking to start playing 3.0 or 3.5 singles and doubles tournaments soon (once I knock some rust off).

Let me know...Dave
I'd say I am beginner / intermediate player and live in S Overland Park. I am always looking for more partners to play in my area.
Hi I live in Shawnee, Pflumn/63rd to be exact. 3.0-3.5 singles and doubles, hit me up!
I see you are looking for players in the range 3.5-4.0, I would place myself more in the lines of 3.0-3.5. I also live in the Overland park area and have courts nearby 103rd & metcalf. Am available most evenings, just need to be scheduled. If interested in getting together and hitting soon email me at[edited by Moderator]
I just moved to town and am looking for a singles partner or even doubles teams to hit / play to warm back up. I do not know my Rating, but I would consider myself "intermediate, maybe a bit under", its been about a year since I was playing regularly (about 40 hours a week) so it will take me some time to warm back up. I know tennis very well, but knowing it by the books and putting it to use are 2 different things.

Day-time/early-evening would work the best right now due to my odd schedule.
Hey, I am interested. Haven't played in about a year though, so it might take me a bit to get back into it.

If interested, let me know.
Free mainly weekend mornings, but occasional weekday would be fine as well.
hey there, i'm also in OP looking for a weeknight hit around partner. i'm a little rusty but once i get a few games in me it should all start coming back. for now i'm just interested in the work out but i could be up for some more spirited matches once i get my legs back. if you are interested you can contact me.

Thanks

Patrick
Hi, I am a Intermediate tennis player in Leawood,KS and would love to play singles or doubles - Weeknights/ weekends. I don't know what my rating. Please email me at [edited by Moderator] if you are interested

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service