I have been coaching for 7 years. I was recruited to play on a full scholarship at Xavier University of Louisiana. Currently, I play for Bethany College in Kansas. I qualified for Nationals all 3 years and made it to the quarterfinals twice. I know what it takes to be a successful tennis player and I have connections for those students that are looking to play college tennis on a scholarship.
I give special attention to detail during my private lessons to help my clients improve faster. I guarantee improvement within just the first tennis lesson. I have coached all levels, ages, and genders. I am fun and very social and enjoy when my clients are improving and having fun.
Tennis Career Highlights
1) Won over 100 championships in my juniors career.
2) Was ranked top 30 in the nation NAIA in college.
3) Finished 3rd at nationals twice, both in 16s and 18s divisions.
4) Was ranked in the top 15 men's division in the state of Texas within 2 months of playing tournaments.
5) Received full scholarship to play for Xavier University of Louisiana.
6) Qualified into the NAIA National Championship 3 times
7) Made it as far as the quarterfinals at the NAIA National Championship twice.
Step 1) Evaluate the level of the player
Step 2) Determine the comfort level with different strokes (forehand, backhand, volley, serve, slice etc...)
Step 3) Help the player to set goals and guide them achieve them.
Step 4) Break down each ground stroke in detail
Step 5) Teach them tips and help them recognize what they are doing incorrectly
Step 6) Show them tennis from a scientific point of view meaning for example; why does the ball react differently to certain strokes and styles?
step 7) develop a program that integrates improvement in tennis and physical fitness.
If anyone is interested or wants more info you can call or txt me at 5176430942 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.