Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I found you on Craigslist. I am new to Jacksonville, but old to tennis. It would be great to get out and hit for a while with someone again- it's been a couple of years. The thing is, I am a Floridian and it's kind of cold right now for me. Do ya'll know of some indoor courts? :)

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robyn,

No indoor courts around here, but we have very quick-changing weather around here. I know it was raining on MLK day all over town in Jacksonville, but we were able to play for 4 hours here at the beach (it never rained, but some wind)! My friend lives just over the bridge (5 mi from the courts and she didn't come because she thought for sure we were rained out ! By this SUN there is no chance of rain and 62 F, I think perfect tennis weather.TUE and TZ call for almost 70 F. Even if there were indoor courts, I don't think it would be viable except maybe in the heat of summer.

My friend who is a Director of Tennis was looking into the possibility for the seniors niche about 5 years ago beacause of the summer heat and predicable daily afternoon showers (we have island weather here !).Our joke here is if you don't like the weather, wait one hour.

Please let me know if you can get together with us one of these SUNDAYS, we have all different levels ! : )

Thanks,

Jessica

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service