Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Sorry, I meant to start a discussion thread and I accidentally sent a message to everyone.

I just moved to Riverside. I haven't played for more than two years, but I'd like to start again. I played briefly in the USTA leagues (3.5) and used to take classes in Long Beach.

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, I just saw your post. The tennis meetings are Monday and Wednesday night (6:30 pm) and Sunday afternoon (2:30 pm) at the Riverside City College courts @ Magnolia Avenue (on top of the parking structure - $1 parking per two hours). You should check the group at Inland Empire Tennis Club at to make sure there are people playing the day you're planning to come. Mark and I plus two other players were there yesterday from 6:30 to 8:20 pm.

Thanks for the heads up...I'll check out the website and hopefully I'll get out there soon.  

I appreciate you getting back to me.

I live in Moreno Valley but work in Cucamonga, looking to start playing tennis, I have played with some friends to pass time, but I really got into it. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Hi there,

I am not sure if you are still looking to play. I just found this site last week and I wanna play with someone in Riverside. Thanks.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service