Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We have a group of 4.0 and 4.5 guys looking for other solid players in that range to practice against/with...

 

We play out of the Claremont/Rancho/ Upland/ Alta Loma area...

 

Please contact me if you are someone who fits this description! We need some new blood to keep things fresh!

 

kt

Tags: Alta, Claremont, College, Cucamonga, Lions, Loma, Park, Pomona, Rancho, Upland

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kelvinator,  

 

I live in Riverside and have a pretty open schedule.  I don't know what my rating is but I feel like I'm much better than the 3 - 3.5 players I usually play with, and I need a better challenge.

 

I would love to provide some fresh blood, figuratively.

 

Phil

When and where does your group play?

Kelvin - Happy Holidays!!!!  was wondering if I coyuld join your group tonight at Lions Park. Please let me know

Howard

I used to play college tennis and I believe I still got it! I am probably a 4.5 player and can play anytime today or tomorrow!!
My phone number is [edit moderator-phone removed-use private email feature]
Check your PM Howard!...!

Howard said:

Kelvin - Happy Holidays!!!!  was wondering if I coyuld join your group tonight at Lions Park. Please let me know

Howard

Thnx for your interest...i will ask around the riverside area...

 

kt
Jorge Lopez said:

I used to play college tennis and I believe I still got it! I am probably a 4.5 player and can play anytime today or tomorrow!!
My phone number is [edit moderator-phone removed-use private email feature]

Missed you yesterday...we should be playing tomorrow...hope to cya there...Also, Marty wanted to talk to you...

 

kt
Howard said:

Kelvin - Happy Holidays!!!!  was wondering if I coyuld join your group tonight at Lions Park. Please let me know

Howard

We play out in rancho and Claremont .. usually on tuesdays and thursdays .. we are also having mixed doubles praactice in Claremont on the weekends...

 

kt
Rick Ramirez said:

When and where does your group play?

LOL...funny how it's people from riverside who are interested! It's a bit of a drive Phil...people checkout the map and often decide it's too far...and i don't blame them...i would check RCC ... i told Jorge the same thing, RCC has lot so of groups and players out there and i know one group in particular would prolly give you the challenge you're looking for!

 

kt
Phil turner said:

Hi Kelvinator,  

 

I live in Riverside and have a pretty open schedule.  I don't know what my rating is but I feel like I'm much better than the 3 - 3.5 players I usually play with, and I need a better challenge.

 

I would love to provide some fresh blood, figuratively.

 

Phil

Are you guys playing this weekend, where?

Hey Rick,

 

We usually don't practice on the weekends...

willing to spill your blood if you can stand losing to a woman. lets play.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service