Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Houston Tennis Partners Discussions (370)

← Back to Houston Tennis Partners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rice Village Area 3.5-4.0 singles/doubles

Hi everyone, My name is Walt - im new to this site, and interested in finding some new people to play with. I love to play, so I'm down to…

Started by Walt

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by tjspooky

Play like the pros with Modern Tennis Methodology

Play like the pros with Modern Tennis Methodology

Started by Oscar Wegner

0 Jul 11, 2013

Looking for a Hitting Partner

Howdy, Just moved back to Houston, and I am looking for someone to hit with. After 5, I am pretty open any day of the week. I work by the…

Started by Jose Garcia

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Jeff Yu

4.5-5.0 Player looking for a hitting partner

hey everyone, I'm a 40-45 player looking for a hitting partner.  I can play around the galleria/memorial area as well as north west Houston…

Started by sven w

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Jeff Yu

$2,000 Tennis Tourney in August.

Hello, tennis friends! I'm a tennis enthusiast and want to watch some quality matches so I've decided to host / sponsor a local tournament…

Started by Johnny

0 Jun 29, 2013

Flextennis Houston Summer Season is Underway!

Dear Tennis Friends, I have been working on the Flextennis Houston Summer Play Groups today. Sill looking to fill a few play positions. Cou…

Started by Sam Chadwell

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Sam Chadwell

Need new people to hit with 4.0-4.5

I got to Houston about a month ago from FL. Don't know many people in town yet especially people to hit with. Looking to play evenings and…

Started by Luiggi Perdomo

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by cptc nyc

Looking for someone to hit/play with in the Kirby/Richmond/Rice Village area 3.5

Hey everybody, I'm looking for some people to play with on a regular basis. I'm about a 3.5 most days. I'm available after 6pm on weekdays…

Started by Christian Willis

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Tri Vo

Looking for a Tennis Partner in/and around Southwest Houston (3.0-3.5)

Hi all. I recently moved from N.J to Houston. Looking to play some tennis again! I used to play back in N.J, haven't played in a long time…

Started by Ankur Choudhury

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Christian Willis

Visiting houston, looking for tennis

hi everyone, Im here visiting and really need to find some people, to play, now in SC im rated a 3.5 but ive had some problems with the rat…

Started by Elliot L. Craig

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Luis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service