Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey there!

I am looking for someone who is looking to play around 7:30AM on Tuesdays/Thursdays at the courts on Poinsettia. I used to play for years but, haven't had much practice as of recently. So, the first few sessions will just be getting the rust out. Also, looking for someone with a positive attitude who is looking to increase their skill level and have some fun! :)

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Katherine. I think you're the same one I played with last week, right?
Yep!

Conor said:
Hey Katherine. I think you're the same one I played with last week, right?
Hello Katherine, looking for the same. Poinsetta is perfect . the earlier the better. let me know if.when your available. Im ready to go.
Hi Katherine,

Are you available next Tuesday? would love to play! Alice
Hey Alice,

Would love to play next Tuesday @ 7:30. DM me if you want to exchange numbers. Otherwise, see you Tues. :)
Hi Katherine, Are we still on for tomorrow? Can't seem to find the DM option...here's my email lehmanalice@yahoo.com. Email me your phone number just in case we can't find each other. See you tomorrow! Alice

Katherine Neville said:
Hey Alice,

Would love to play next Tuesday @ 7:30. DM me if you want to exchange numbers. Otherwise, see you Tues. :)
Hey Catherine,

I totally understand you couldn't make it today but it would have been nice you let me know instead of me waiting for you...
i can! This is what i am looking for if you have not found anyone…i think these courts are not too far from me but i need to double check. hows it going so far?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service