Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey - I really want to get back into playing tennis again! I am probably around a 2.5 or 3.0 playing level, and I like to have fun while playing. I hate people that take things to seriously! I am still relatively new to Hollywood, so it would also be great to meet some cool new people who love tennis.

I am right by runyon canyon in hollywood, but don't know of any free courts around here - if you feel like playing and know of a spot to play in hollywood around 6.30pm weeknights then give me a shout!

Looking forward to meeting some cool tennis players in the area!

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Are you still interested in playing? We can meet sometimes and try it out. I'm actually a dork, but I met a cool person once! Let me know, I'm interested in having like a weekly thing..
Rich - early evening tennis in hollywood sounds great.. also about a 3.0 player just getting back in. let me know when you're available. I'm around this week on Thursday after 5pm or weekend. best, irina
Hi Rich, me too, just looking to hit a few balls and have fun. Nothing seriously, Hollywood area: call or text: 310-654-7344
I notice your reply while looking for tennis partners in the hollywood area, I recently moved near la brea and sunset. So if you want to play sometimes, call or text: 310-654-7344

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service