Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PRACTICE TENNIS WITH IN WEST HOLLYWOOD AREA, PLUMMBER PARK OR POINSETTE.

Views: 339

Replies to This Discussion

I live in the miracle mile area and would be interested in playing. ONly thing is though what level are you looking for? i'm just getting back into playing and am a little rusty. Let me know!
I am beginner/intermediate although athletic, not looking to play tennis match, but to get better and practice with a rally partner.. I'm got about hitting and returning balls... serves need a lot of work.
Im not sure of the ratings, but I figure 2 to 2.5?
Hi,
I'm looking for some practice as well. I'm about 3.0. I'm living in Monterey Park (which is half an hour from West Hollywood but I can meet somewhere in between). Please send me an email to sangnphan@gmail.com if you are interested.
Thank you
Hi Anna,

I'd be game to play with you! I just started playing again (used to play in high school -- few years back). I'm no Serena, but I'm not a beginner, so... somewhere in the middle maybe a 2.5 or 3.0. I'm just looking for someone to hit around with and practice too. What days were you looking at playing? I'm usually free Monday and Wednesday nights and Friday, Saturday, Sunday anytime of the day.

Let me know if your interested :)
emmy.tanya@gmail.com
Hey everyone...I am a college and tournament player who strayed away from playing competitively for about 8 years now, but I have been coaching on and off throughout that time (Certified coach). I'm looking to get my game back into shape and to start playing competitively again (also looking for a doubles partner to play tournaments with). I am available from 8pm - 10pm on weekdays and anytime on the weekend. You can reach me at: Heatherc.rivera@gmail.com
Thanks! and look forward to hearing from you.
Yes, I live in Larchmont area, and really really like to find tennis partners, prefer week ends and serious about it :)_
I'm up for playing, Hollywood area... anyone still looking for a match?
If anyone is serious about playing, lets get a game going!!
thank you
Cleo

Michele said:
hi,
when are you available? i'm pretty flexible.
michele
michelesushi@yahoo.com
If anyone is interested in playing weeknights at Plummer Park or somewhere else in the Hollywood/Weho area, let me know!
I play at both of those courts. I'm looking for someone around the 3.0 to 3.25 level that would want to play at those courts too :-) We might be a fit!

I usually play in the mornings before work, at 7AM. It's a nice way to start off the morning. I'm looking for someone to play with consistently on Tuesday and Thursdays.

But, let's just start by hitting around once.... what do you think?
I am game! week!! Sundays are open usually, week days are difficult, some night might be good, I might be able to squeeze some nights depending on my schedule.
Let me know, that would be great to start hitting the balls, I am a 4.0 average but have not play in a year!!
Thank you.
Looking forward to it :)
Cleo

I usually play in the mornings before work, at 7AM. It's a nice way to start off the morning. I'm looking for someone to play with consistently on Tuesday and Thursdays.

But, let's just start by hitting around once.... what do you think?
. I've recently taken up tennis again after a long hiatus and can't believe how much I've missed it. I don't live too far from either of the parks you mentioned, so please let me know if you'd like to play sometime. I can be reached at davidphilberman@gmail.com. Thanks.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service