Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I got pretty addicted to tennis this summer and I'm steadily improving my strokes and reaction speed. I'm probably around 3.0 at this point. I'm looking for a hitting partner. I'm comfortable with just about any playing style you may have. Currently my schedule is really flexible and I'm interested in someone who can play at least twice a week.

Thank you.

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to play.

Can't promise my level but I want to get better and that only happens with playing.

I'm in Hayward and available week days.

This week Thurs or Fri work for me.

call if easier to arrange.

I am also interested and would like to improve my game and playing time.  Typically, I play on sundays and selective nights in Castro valley or Hayward.  I would also be interested in playing on lighted courts.

Hi, I'm available to play late afternoon/evening in Hayward or San Leandro. Or possibly weekends also.

Hi, I'd like to hook up with you. I am currently trying to get back of hitting after my should operation. It is a perfect set up for me. Please let me know.

If you are still looking for a hitting partner I am in Hayward and I'm about a 3.0 as well.  Would love to play for now on weekends until my schedule at work stabilizes.  Let me know!

I can play this Friday after 5PM or Sunday morning. I am about a 3.0 player.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service