Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm originally from the South Bay but now live in Tokyo and will send my 15-year-old son to stay several weeks with my sister and brother-in-law who live very close to Harbor Bay Landing Shopping Center. I may also enroll him in the Nike Tennis Camp scheduled July 19-21 at Harbor Bay Club. He wants to play tennis as much as possible and also improve his English so please respond if you or any of your acquaintances might be interested in hitting with him during his stay. Many thanks in advance!

Jeff

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mr Jeffrey, 

My name is Long Nguyen. I am also living in alameda, and i am interested in playing tennis with son in the summer. Please contact me at [private info removed by Moderator]. 

Regards, 

Long Ng

Hi Jeff,

My name is Lily. I am a 3.0 tennis player and the organizer for the Alameda tennis group. I live in Alameda Bay Farm Island. My tennis group and I play tennis at the Islandia tennis courts every Sunday mornings from 8:00am to 11:00am, Fridays anytime between 8:00am to 9:00pm, as I have Fridays off from work, and Mondays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, my group and I play tennis at Krusi Park or Washington Park from 8:20pm to 10:25pm, if you and your son are interested to meet me and my tennis group to play tennis. If you and your son would like to meet me and my group to play tennis at the Islandia tennis courts located at 3200 Fir Avenue, (between Island Drive and Fir Place) in Alameda Bay Farm Island, please let me know, so I can introduce you to my tennis group. I look forward to your response and hopefully we can meet to play tennis.

Lily, Alameda Tennis Group Organizer,

(510) 332-7398 (cell)

LILYFFLL90@HOTMAIL.COM (email)

Hi Jeff, 

You should have your son go to Jerry Jacob's tennis camp at the College of Alameda as he has tons of juniors to hit with all day long. There are 9 courts out there.  Jerry's telephone number is 415-377-1083.

Hi Deborah,

Thank you very much for the information. I was unaware of a tennis camp at the College of Alameda. I'll contact Jerry.

Best regards,

Jeff 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service