Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hi. i don't really care about rating system i don't care if you've been playing for twenty years or one year or six months. played in college or with nick bollettieri  personally i find hitting with anyone to be fun. personally i don't know what my rating is. used to play junior circuit and teach but i haven't played much of recent 

but if anyone wants to just go out and hit / play doubles and at least make an attempt at having fun then let me know. 

live in oakland have transportation

Tags: any, anyone, doubles, free, player, practice, ranked, time, was

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Doug,

I'm gone for the next few weeks, but would love to hit some time... I'm back in town on August 10th. Let me know. I live in Berkeley, so we should have trouble meeting up.

-John
sounds great man. funny. leaving for new york on 7th - august get back following week. hopefully we can start playing after that

one favor if you wouldn't mind. email me when you get back so i don't forget. sorry

doug

347-393-7613

John Bloomsburgh said:
Doug,

I'm gone for the next few weeks, but would love to hit some time... I'm back in town on August 10th. Let me know. I live in Berkeley, so we should have trouble meeting up.

-John
just to be redundant out of town in new york from 7th to 15th then back to doing nothing. so hopefully we can get together
347-393-7613

Doug said:
sounds great man. funny. leaving for new york on 7th - august get back following week. hopefully we can start playing after that

one favor if you wouldn't mind. email me when you get back so i don't forget. sorry

doug

347-393-7613

John Bloomsburgh said:
Doug,

I'm gone for the next few weeks, but would love to hit some time... I'm back in town on August 10th. Let me know. I live in Berkeley, so we should have trouble meeting up.

-John
Hi Doug,
I'd love to hit with you. My email is coachclynn@gmail.com. I live in Oakland.
Charlynn
Doug,

I would be interested in hitting some time also. I'm usually able to play after 4pm on weekdays...I live in Pleasanton but have transportation to go closer into Oakland.

-JC
Hey Doug,

Just got back from New York myself...

I used to be pretty pretty good a long time ago (personal coach, etc.,) but admittedly not at your level; I just didn't have the weapons. I'm rusty now, and looking to establish some consistency and eventually begin to improve again. I work mostly nights, so my schedule is fairly open. I live in Berkeley near the Willard Courts.

Cheers,

Devan 970.948.4370
john,

would still love to hit. been back for a week or so. i'm free most of the time so let me know. thanks doug

347-393-7613

rumblefish7194@gmail.com

Doug said:
sounds great man. funny. leaving for new york on 7th - august get back following week. hopefully we can start playing after that

one favor if you wouldn't mind. email me when you get back so i don't forget. sorry

doug

347-393-7613

John Bloomsburgh said:
Doug,

I'm gone for the next few weeks, but would love to hit some time... I'm back in town on August 10th. Let me know. I live in Berkeley, so we should have trouble meeting up.

-John
sorry john, wanted to make sure i was replying so you would actually get it

anyway it's doug seeing if you would still like to play

email me back or call

347-393-7613
hey. i have to say i am not to good with this site. i didn't even see your response till now. if you would still like to hit i would really like to. email me back at rumblefish7194@gmail.com or call me at 347-393-7613
thanks

JC Maze said:
Doug,

I would be interested in hitting some time also. I'm usually able to play after 4pm on weekdays...I live in Pleasanton but have transportation to go closer into Oakland.

-JC
looking to play Wednesday after 5:00pm
where are you looking to play i live in oakland

Al said:
looking to play Wednesday after 5:00pm
Is the dance card full?

I have time and intrest, let me know

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service