Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network



I'm looking to join a doubles team or find a hitting partner for singles or doubles practice. I played tons of tennis in Atlanta for 2-3 years about 5 years ago, and now I'm looking to get back into it. I left off somewhere between a 3.0 and 3.5, so I would probably start off as a 2.5 and quickly move to a 3.0. I live and work from home in Walnut Creek, so I'm very available unless I'm traveling.


I'd prefer to play within 5 miles from the Walnut Creek area. Since I work from home, I can be available to hit during the day or after work, and most times on weekends. Please let me know if you'd like to go hit a few...



Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Frank -

I am a rated 4.0 player and would like to hit some. Currently I have a injured knee that limits my mobility, but I think I could still be a worthy partner to play tennis. I am in the Pleasant Hill area, so Walnut Creek is perfect. If you're interested and have a place in mind where we can meet to play, please give me a call 9 25-6 87-4 17 1.
Thanks for responding, Mike. I'd be happy to hit with you, as I think I could up my game playing with a 4.0, but I'm concerned that it might not be very fun for you. I'm just getting back out there and my consistency is not great. 80% of my shots are 2.5 level, the other 20% are 3.0-3.5 level. So, if you still think you'd like to hit, just let me know via email: [edit by Moderator - please do not post emails publicly].


Hi Frank,

I am in Concord, right next to Willow Pass Park, and I wouldn't mind playing in Walnut Creek.  I am just looking to improve my skills with some good rallying, and possibly some matches once I feel more comfortable. I played a few weeks ago with a friend(he is a tennis instructor in Larkspur) and he said I am around a 3.0.  That was my first time playing in over 10 years.  I can play thursday through Sunday, after 5:30 on week days.  Let me know if you want to play sometime.



Hi guys,

I live in Pleasant Hill and really looking for a player to rally or do some matches with. I would say I am a 3.00-3.5. I am 20 but still down to rally with anyone. Give me a call if interested 925 7689106



Brendan Murphy

Hi Brendan, 


You interested in hitting tomorrow evening or friday?



Yes. I can play anytime after 4pm tomorrow or friday. Give me a call ahead of time.




Hi Frank, I live in Bancroft Village in WC and interested in playing.  I'd say I'm in the 3.0 range but I will be a little rusty as I haven't played consistently in awhile.  Let me know if you'd be interested.  I am unemployed as well so I can play any time!

HI Mac,


Sorry for the delayed response. I just got back from my honeymoon. I'm around all week and the weather is good. So, let me know if you want to hit at Heather Farms (im a member there), or if you know of a free court, that works too.




Hello there, Frank.


I've been looking for a hitting partner in Walnut Creek.  I am not working this week which leaves me a lot of time to hit some balls.  Let me know if you're free.  I live downtown.  Cheers.



I am available weekdays, also Sat and Sun afternoons. I live in Orinda and can drive to WC.

510 502 5320 cell


Like Us!


© 2019   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service