Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We are meeting up on August 29 at Davie, starting at 6:00pm until 9:00pm.

Look for the event on the Court Time calendar to RSVP.

I'm new to this group but have organized tennis socials before for fun and to meet other 3.0s/3.5s/4.0s (I'm a 3.5 myself and play lots of USTA). Davie Tennis Stadium, off of Lakeshore, are public tennis courts with a clubhouse (and even water on court). There is a court fee and so would appreciate if you RSVP, that you don't flake and leave everyone else to foot the bill!

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I think I can come. I think you can add this to the calendar as well. I see a bunch of socials there. :)
Hope you can make the 29th!
Hi Dan,

I missed your message! Are you free next Wed?

Vera
Hi Vera,
Re: Wed (13th) night at 7pm, we have 3 other players available for mixed doubles, can you play in Emeryville (private lighted courts), please let me know, thanks.
Dan
Count me in. I've been meaning to play at Davie for a while now. What are court fees over there?
Hi Josh,

Court fees are $6/hr - a great deal for what they are.

:) V
I wish I could attend but Wed evenings are no good due team practice. If you get something going friday night I'll be there .
This would be my first tennis social. Sounds like fun and I'd like to attend.

Matt
Hi everyone,

Had to reschedule the Friday night tennis social from the 22nd to 29th.

Please RSVP at the following link (or find it under the Court Time tab):
http://www.tennisopolis.com/events/event/show?id=1869403%3AEvent%3A...
Hi all,

I am new to the Bay Area and looking to get back into tennis after a number of years without playing. I look forward to meeting you in a couple weeks!

Dan

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service