Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Kari Maltzman's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Next week is great for me also..! Let's do it. Let me know which courts you prefer a…"

Kari Maltzman replied Mar 12, 2014 to looking to hit tmw

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kari Maltzman

"Hi Pam, I'm not but I'm willing to drive. this Thursday I'm booked but the Thurs aft…"

Kari Maltzman replied Mar 10, 2014 to Looking for peeps to hit with - Oaklandish

3 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marc Levine

"Hi Matthew, Are you available on Friday's per chance in Oakland? late morn, early af…"

Kari Maltzman replied Mar 10, 2014 to looking to hit tmw

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kari Maltzman

"The closest one I've seen is in Alameda at the Crown Park/Washington courts. Sorry,…"

Kari Maltzman replied Mar 10, 2014 to Does anyone know of decent tennis wall (for self hitting) around Merritt College or Mills College

4 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by milton

"Hi Polly, Wed eves are great. Email me if you want to play next Wed? kmaltzman@yahoo…"

Kari Maltzman replied May 24, 2012 to Is there a good place in Oakland (or Berkeley or Emeryville) for pick-up rallying?

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Shawn

"Bill: I'd love to rally on week nights. Montclair is perfect and close, but I'm happ…"

Kari Maltzman replied May 5, 2012 to Is there a good place in Oakland (or Berkeley or Emeryville) for pick-up rallying?

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Shawn

"Hi Lily,   I can't make this eve or typically that late. But if you ever need anothe…"

Kari Maltzman replied May 1, 2012 to Is there a good place in Oakland (or Berkeley or Emeryville) for pick-up rallying?

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Shawn

"Hey Shawn,   I am new to Oakland and need to get my game up to speed and am availabl…"

Kari Maltzman replied May 1, 2012 to Is there a good place in Oakland (or Berkeley or Emeryville) for pick-up rallying?

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Shawn

"Hi Nhien, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I am out of town tomorrow nig…"

Kari Maltzman replied Sep 8, 2011 to 3.0-3.5 at Lake Merritt, Oakland, this Sat morning or Sunday evening? Rallying only, for now.

29 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Q

"Hi Nhien,   I am trying to get back in tennis shape also. Are Sat and Sundays the on…"

Kari Maltzman replied Sep 1, 2011 to 3.0-3.5 at Lake Merritt, Oakland, this Sat morning or Sunday evening? Rallying only, for now.

29 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Q

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service