Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Dario Velez's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Frenchie, Sorry not to get back to you till now.  Tell you what, if you're comfor…"

Dario Velez replied Mar 9, 2011 to Evening tennis in oakland/ lake area Regular Match?

7 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Dario Velez

"Great! Hopefully we'll catch a break in the weather and have an hour or so to take a…"

Dario Velez replied Mar 6, 2011 to Evening tennis in oakland/ lake area Regular Match?

7 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Dario Velez

"Hi Frenchie,   Sorry, meant near the Lake.  But I can travel.  After six works well.…"

Dario Velez replied Mar 5, 2011 to Evening tennis in oakland/ lake area Regular Match?

7 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Dario Velez

"Hi Frenchie,   Haven't played in some time  and would like to get back into the "swi…"

Dario Velez replied Mar 3, 2011 to Evening tennis in oakland/ lake area Regular Match?

7 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Dario Velez

"Hi Eric, I'm fairly flexible. I've only resided in Oakland a little less than a yea…"

Dario Velez replied May 6, 2010 to Looking to play some tennis at 2.0-3.0 level around Berkeley / Albany / El Cerrito

14 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Doug

"If you don't mind playing with slightly older gents, I'm game. DV"

Dario Velez replied May 6, 2010 to Looking to play some tennis at 2.0-3.0 level around Berkeley / Albany / El Cerrito

14 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Hi Dinieri, What time do you folks get together? Could you send your reply to the f…"

Dario Velez replied May 5, 2010 to Washington Park in Alameda

1 May 5, 2010
Reply by Dario Velez

"Hi Juan, I'm fairly flexible these days. For now, Weekdays are wide open; late afte…"

Dario Velez replied May 2, 2010 to players 3.5 to 4.0 Oakland

5 May 2, 2010
Reply by Dario Velez

"Hey Juan, Like Howard, I'm not in championship shape but would enjoy volleying the…"

Dario Velez replied May 1, 2010 to players 3.5 to 4.0 Oakland

5 May 2, 2010
Reply by Dario Velez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service