Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Yoko Shimiz's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Friday is out for me.....either today or tomorrow night if the weather stays out."

Yoko Shimiz replied Oct 5, 2011 to Week-end and occasional week-nights in Oakland/Berkeley

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Yoko Shimiz

"Hi Ted, Feel free to email me at sfyoko@gmail.com I plan to hit either/both Thursday…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Oct 5, 2011 to Week-end and occasional week-nights in Oakland/Berkeley

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Yoko Shimiz

"Hi Mario! I'm about the same level and would love to play. For me, it all depends on…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Sep 22, 2011 to Week-end and occasional week-nights in Oakland/Berkeley

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Yoko Shimiz

"Cool! I doubt the women's final lasts more than 2 hours, so we may be able to start…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Sep 10, 2011 to Week-end and occasional week-nights in Oakland/Berkeley

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Yoko Shimiz

"It seems you're getting a lot of response, but I also live in the neighborhood. I ca…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Sep 10, 2011 to 3.0-3.5 at Lake Merritt, Oakland, this Sat morning or Sunday evening? Rallying only, for now.

29 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Q

"I need more practice! My week-end is planned around US open, I'm watching Murray vs…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Sep 10, 2011 to Emeryville/Berkley/Oakland 3.0-4.0

14 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Doug Coe

"Hi all, I've been having low energy lately that I just have to play it by ear. Plea…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Aug 4, 2010 to Oakland/Berkeley area, looking for someone to play with

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by carrie gerendasy

"Hi Meredith, I have a commitment every Tuesday night and this week is bit tight with…"

Yoko Shimiz replied Jul 25, 2010 to Oakland/Berkeley area, looking for someone to play with

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by carrie gerendasy

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service