Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey Everybody,

looking to play some tennis on weekends or weekday evenings, especially in the next 3 weeks (before summer classes start). I live close to the Auraria campus, but can also easily ride to City Park, Wash Park, or any other courts in the area. Skillwise, I used to be an advanced player as a kid, but have only played a couple times a year since 1994, so it'll take some work to get back into it. So I'd consider myself an intermediate player looking to play with other intermediate players or advanced beginners. I prefer to play singles but could possibly join a doubles match if you need another player.

Thanks.

Rob

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Tennis enthusiast,
If you love to play doubles in tennis and would like to play in with a Saturday morning group in Bear Creek Park simply reply to this email address (garylanyon@yahoo.com) for a map or more details. The courts are located at the intersection of So Saulsbury St & W Dartmouth Ave (just West of Kennedy High School).

We normally meet at 9:30 AM plus or minus a little.
There are a few beginners and some players range up to 4.0 level (USTA rating).

Our group uses whatever public court is available at that time on Saturday morning and plays in anyone who is waiting after a team reaches 4 wins.
Sometimes we end up using a 2nd or 3rd court.

If you are a beginner or intermediate player who wants to sharpen your comprehensive skills, there are a few in the group who will give private instruction for a tip or small charge per hour.

The group is growing gradually so come on down and get in on the fun.
Occasionally we plan a breakfast before playing or go to a restaurant afterward for lunch.
Let me know if you want to play in,
Gary

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service