Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey all,

it seems like all the clubs want to charge an arm and a leg to play when I think it should be free. I looked online and at 23rd Avenue and York Street, there are 14 tennis courts at City Park, supposedly. I haven't checked it out yet but will post again when I see them. If someone else checks them out or finds others, please post.

Thanks,

Patrick

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Patrick!

Just read your comments & thought I will update you. There are few city tennis courts that are available for FREE on first come first basis. I am looking for someone that can play with me. I am in James Bible Park area. But can travel to near by courts. Anyways drop me a line.

Cheers

Franklin
Check out the Court Locator function on the coloradotennis.com website. It's pretty up to date and provides information for nearly all tennis courts and facilities in the area.
http://www.coloradotennis.com/cta/website.asp?Dept=CTA&Sec=Cour...
There are some pretty good courts at Gates Tennis Center near Cherry Creek, they charge $5/hr for courts, and they're almost always available. The shop is under construction, but it's far enough away from the courts that it doesn't matter too much.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service