Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I had some people ask how to get started. So I'll drop this tidbit in here. There's no hard and fast way to do this. Just post a comment in here and tell everyone about yourself and let people know when, where, how competitive, etc.

Also, the whole group can go meet at some courts and you can all pair up and figure out good matches. :-)

M

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike. I know I already answered this in a message, but I'll repeat it here for the record. Some Groups have a "send message to entire group" link. It is a setting that the Group creator can either turn on or off. If yours is off, I suggest you ask the Group admin to change it for you.
M
Hi I am not really sure how this works and was just looking for some information on where and when you guys play.
Steve, This site is international. Go to the Group in your area and post this in there. Click on the Groups tab above and use the search field to find your town.
Hope this helps,

M
I am 23 yr. I played tennis in high school and have been playing off and on since then. New to the Denver area and looking to find some hitting partners. I am not sure what my rating is, but I think I can play at a fairly competative level. I am up for just hitting or playing some matches. I am free evenings and weekends.
I'm up for playing a few sets this weekend if you are? Jon 402-650-1056
My name is Dave and I live in Northglenn. I am looking for someone who lives out here who would like to hit around. I used to play tennis in high school and a little college but it has been a while since I have played. I am okay at the game but love it. Let me know if you are interested.

Dave
Hello,

I am 24 and I just moved to Denver from Bay area. Ive been playing for abt 2-3 yrs now and play Advanced Beginner / Intermediate. I live near S parker and E Florida (80247). Up for hitting (mostly) and a few matches on weekdays after 6:00 and / or Weekends. Please let me know.

More abt my game:
> Love to run for points
> Grunt a little while playing
> Single handed backhand
> Both Top spin & Flat Forehand.
> Struggle with the First serve
> Mostly a baseliner and so am working on gettng to the net whenever I get a chance. My volley is Bad.
> Love the Overhead Smashes. Mostly dont miss when I get one.

There is one Tennis court in my Apartment Comunity. Dont know of any other courts around here (Just 4 days since I moved into Denver so...)
Looking to hit for a couple of hours over the weekend. I hear the weather is gonna be amazing.
Please do mail me in case interested: ramakeshav@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service