Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello everyone! My name is Michael and I just moved to Denver about 10 days ago. I am a former college tennis player and teaching professional who left the game completely about 7 years ago and always felt lost without my racket. I am really interested in hitting again after not hitting a single ball in 7 years. I know I will be a little rusty but it won't take too long to get my game back. If you can be a little patient, I know my skills will return. I live in Lowry, so anywhere within 10-15 minutes is cool for a match. I am free on the weekends and most evenings after 6pm. Please email me at michaelshannon30@hotmail.com if you are interested in hitting.

BTW...Any help with finding a place for racquet stringing would be greatly appreciated!

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there:

They do stringing at Gates Tennis Center...off of Leetsdale Rd (if you take Quebec to S Parker, make a right onto Leetsdale) and then a left onto Alameda. Great facility, tons of courts.

I just moved here about a month ago and while I did not play in college I played in HS. You are no doubt a hell of a lot better than I am but I currently play 4.0 (have not played since I moved here really) and could use the practice. So, if you have a bit of patience I am up for some hitting. Just fyi, the balls FLY here due to the altitude so you will have ot do some game adjustments (they even make high altitude balls just for playing around here...go figure.)

Anyway feel free to leave me a msg if you want to get out there and bat some balls around. And wlecome to Denver!
Thanks Stephanie. I would love to play some time soon. Please feel free to email me anytime and we can figure out a day and time. I am very patient. I used to teach small children between the ages of 5-14. Please remember that I have not played in 7 years so you will probably be way better than me. That is crazy about the tennis balls. I never knew that. Wow!

Hey there: I am pretty flexible since I am also in the midst of a major job search. I am asupposed to play with this guy Mile (on tennisopolis) at some point soon (he is 4.0) so maybe we can all just go out and hit...easily can find a 4th on here as well.

Yes the altitude does crazy things to the balls...so be prepared!

Cool, I used to teach little kids as well.

This is my email if you want to contact me directly:
[email removed - see profile]

oops, I meant his name is Kevin (lol)...you are Michael. Anyway we are going to try to play tomorrow after 5:30 - does that work for you?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service