Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Dwayne's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Gary Of course, I also just want to be out playing so the more people that I can me…"

Dwayne replied Sep 1, 2014 to Looking to play more: Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Littleton

6 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Dwayne

"Hi Zhen I will send you a text just so you have my number.  Those parks aren't too…"

Dwayne replied Sep 1, 2014 to Looking to play more: Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Littleton

6 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Dwayne

"Gary, It basically doesn't matter as long as you aren't just beginning.  I would li…"

6 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Dwayne

"I am in Castle Rock. Not sure about all the ratings jazz but have played people from…"

Dwayne replied Jun 11, 2014 to Any players in Castle Rock Area?

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by jay

"Hi Katie, I live fairly close to Golden and always looking for different people to g…"

Dwayne replied Sep 3, 2012 to Golden area

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Dwayne

"Hi I replied earlier but i don't think it posted correctly, but I am close to Alame…"

Dwayne replied May 30, 2012 to Lakewood Tennis!!

8 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Roseto

"I am in the Lakewood/Littleton area and always looking for people to play.  I had a…"

Dwayne replied May 28, 2012 to Lakewood Tennis!!

8 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Roseto

"Hi Harry,  Sorry I'm just now getting back to you.  I'm house/dog sitting for a cli…"

Dwayne replied Apr 16, 2012 to Tennis in Littleton/Highlands Ranch

6 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Dwayne

"Hey Harry Highlands Ranch H.S. would work as I actually have some clients in that a…"

Dwayne replied Apr 11, 2012 to Tennis in Littleton/Highlands Ranch

6 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Dwayne

"I live in Littleton and always looking for individuals to hit with. As a massage the…"

Dwayne replied Apr 9, 2012 to Play a Match or Two in Littleton Area

5 May 26, 2013
Reply by David

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service