Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Average but rusty 45 year old male wants to play tennis against a new male friend or two on my barely used court at the plaza villas downtown Palm Springs CA. All you need is a racket and be same ability and/or better than me as I wish to get better in a hurry. I am a photographer.

Views: 13

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i can play mornings @ 9 let me know 6198508
Hi i can play mornings @ 9 let me know 6198508
Hi i can play mornings @ 9 let me know
Hi, My name is Don Spiegel. I'm going to be at my time share at Plaza Resort & Spa for a week starting Friday afternoon, 10/31. I'm an intermediate level player and would like to play some tennis while there. I live in Studio City and belong to the SFValley group as well as the Palm Springs/Palm Desert group of Tennisopolis. The Plaza has one tennis court which can be scheduled for 1 or 2 hours a day. The phone # at the Plaza is 324-1802. My email is donn_s@yahoo.com. If you'd care to play some tennis while I'm in town, let me hear from you. I also will have my cell phone: 818-634-5542.
Hey there. I also live in PS and would love to hit the ball some. It has been a few months since I was last on the court but would love to try again. I have no idea of my skill level but have played for many years off and on... mainly off. If you are interested in giving it a try let me know. My schedule is currently quite flexible. Thanks. Keith keith.h.johnson@gmail.com
Hi, love to play or just hit. Here in Palm Springs till 12/6/08. Best place to reach me is on my cell 510-529-1399.

Thanks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service