Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi:

Recently moved back to the area and don't know too maqny people to hit with that are at least 4.5 level.  I played in HS and college and am trying to play more.  I like singles best but doubles is fine too.  I live in Mt Lookout and belong to Hyde Park Tennis Club; but am open to playing anywhere there's a court.  Please contact me if interested and perhaps we can start a group of local 4.5/5.0 players. -Dan  danielfries2005@yahoo.com

Views: 176

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dan,

I've never been officially rated but I played in college for a Div III school back in 2006 and estimate myself around a 4.5-5.0.  I live in Finneytown and would be willing to meet you halfway to play sometime.  Shoot me a text or call at 513-258-9677.

Jeff

Hello:

I recently moved to the Newport, KY area, and I am looking for people to hit in the area. I could hit at Hyde Park, or we could try Sawyer Tennis Courts, or near me there is Tower Park. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi Dan,

I am interested in playing. I am not sure exactly what rating I am, but I played in high school and college (I graduated four years ago) and am starting to play again because I was recovering from an injury. I live downtown and would love to play at Sawyer Point after work.  You can email me at jennafharris@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Jenna  

Attached is information about Cincinnati's first ever Tennis Marathon at Lunken Playfield.  Please come and support a great cause.  Call me to confirm or for more info ... Thanks

Sallie Elliott  513/834-6032

Attachments:

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service