Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Katrina, it seems you and I are the only gals in this group so far. Hopefully, others will join.
I'm looking to play at least twice a month. Need to get back in shape for my June wedding!
It's not that I don't like playing with guys....it's just that I never get to play with girls.

-Jen

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Leander, looking to play during the week for fun/fitness. Do you all meet during weekends or weekday evenings? Would love to get back in the game.
Let me know, thanks!
I live in Lago VIsta. Count me in to meet and play. I need some excersize, and just to get out. Shelly.
Hey, Brooke
I thought I had emailed you already but not sure since I haven't heard back from you. Looking to play about once a week or even once every other week. Could play one weeknight evening or a weekend morning. I'm about a 3.5 player.
I'm on the north end of Cedar Park (1431/183 area). Let me know if you're still interested in hitting around some soon.
Thanks,
Jen
I live in CP/ Leander area and am interested in playing but my hours vary from week to week..
Hey, Ashes
Hey, Brooke
I'm Looking to play about once a week or even once every other week. Could play one weeknight evening or a weekend morning. I'm about a 3.5 player.
I'm on the north end of Cedar Park (1431/183 area). Let me know if you're interested in hitting around some soon.
Thanks,
Jen
Not quite sure how this works, but I would love to play tennis, and I can drive to Cedar Park, Maybe we could all give our phone numbers to eachother to get something set in stone!!
Shelly Keele 394-7061, Live in Lago Vista, want to play once every other week!!!
Hello everyone,
I played in high school (been about 10 years). I know I can still play, I'm just not in great shape. So I'm looking to hit and get back in shape and get back at the top of my game. I live in Leander and can play weeknights.
I'm interested in playing with you, Nancy. However, it seems on this chain of messages, no one ever seems all that interested in playing with one another. I've emailed a few folks on this web page but none of them have ever responded. I don't know why that is. At any rate, I'm on the north side of Cedar Park so I have no problems meeting you in Leander wherever there are tennis courts. Let me know if you know of any. The only ones I know of in Cedar Park are at the CPHS which is on the south side of town.
Thanks,
Jen
Hi y'all -
Sorry for not seeing these - I haven't checked this in ages and my e-mail has been putting replies to this post into my spam box!
I am still looking to play, although I'm not sure where tennis courts are in the Leander area. I used to play in high school, but haven't really done it much since, so I'm probably a beginner-ish level.
I take the bus to and from work as much as I can (since gas prices are crazy and since I have to be all the way downtown) so I don't get home until around 7 or 7:15 but I would still love to play!
I can change before I take the bus home and meet someone in CP or Leander around 7:30 or 7:45 on weekdays or on weekends whenever.
Just let me know who's interested - singles, doubles, just hitting around, whatever. I'm just looking to get back in the game and get in shape!
Send me an e-mail if you are still looking and are available.
Thanks,
Brooke
BTW - My contact info - 512-897-4586 brooke.friedman@yahoo.com
Again just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and we can definitely set something up!
Hi everyone - I'm so sorry I started this and then never checked it. I thought it would email me but if it did it must have gone to spam. I'm wanting to play soon and about once a week. I live right by Leander H.S. but could go to another court as well. It's been awhile but I think it'll come back pretty quickly. I have a hopper that's seen the court once! Please help! Also - anyone interested in double? I have a friend that would like to play as well.

Well, my number is 293-4445 and my email is katrina_moline@yahoo.com - don't hesitate to call or email!
I just moved to the Cedar park area and would love to get back in the game and find some gals to play with.
I can play weekday evenings if I am in town, and weekends. look forward to playing some tennis!
Phone # 480 390-6550 or email me at bonnie.anderson09@gmail.com

Bonnie

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service