Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for 3.0-3.5 hitting partner at PP Tennis center for weekends or anywhere in BK or Queens. 

Not looking for heavy competition just practicing.

PM me if interested!!

Views: 401

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, my name is Diego, I'm interested.  You can reach me at diego(at)luna-films.com.  Thanks!

I sent you a email.

Hello Doron,

Im interested if you outdoors Fort Greene Park looked pretty good this afternoon.  A few players were out today

dfrancisgtss@aol.com

Hi,

I am looking for new partners and am interested in working on skills and rallying. I am in Brooklyn. Can play at Ave L or Ave S in Kensington area and in Prospect Park Tennis Center once the bubble comes off. I can be reached at justbcuz73@yahoo.com.

where are you available to play and times??

Would you likr to hit hit Today or Tomorrow?M 3.5-4

Thank You

Hi Khaled,

I would like to but unfortunately I am a bit under the weather. Perhaps we could try to play next weekend? Let me know if you are available and interested in that.

Best,

Lebasi

Ok,keep in touch
Hey Guys!!, just moved into town and i'm looking to find hitting partners or people who just wanna play a quick match. I'm a 3.0-3.5. I live right in bedstuy so I dont know what courts are near me. I'll definitly travel to play somebody, just let me know!!
I have a court payed for at Prospect Park this evening (Thursday at 10pm).  Anybody interested in playing?  It's $20 each.  I'm a 3.5 You can email me at diego@luna-films.com.  Thanks!

Just wanted to get in on this thread -if you're ever looking for a partner on short notice, or at 6 or 7 am, in Prospect Park or Midwood... i'm at benobserver -at- gmail

I'm something between a 3 and a 4 I think, and looking for more regular games.

Let me know if you want to play Doron.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service