Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Margaret Stepien's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey - it's great that you play a lot of sports. If you are a novice to tennis, I kno…"

Margaret Stepien replied Dec 12, 2016 to Looking for a hitting partner . i am 3-3.5 - Morning/ Day time and Some evenings

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Margaret Stepien

"I mostly play at Millbasin or Matchpoint now.  Open to other locations."

Margaret Stepien replied Dec 11, 2016 to Looking for a hitting partner . i am 3-3.5 - Morning/ Day time and Some evenings

3 Dec 12, 2016

"Hi John, I think I am a bit below your level. If you want we can try to hit one day…"

Margaret Stepien replied Jun 30, 2014 to South or mid-Brooklyn courts (marine, bay ridge, Bensonhurst and others) intermediate/adv beg level

17 Jun 30, 2014

"Hi Larry. do the attendants check for permits at the Marine Park courts?"

Margaret Stepien replied Jun 24, 2014 to Marine Park

5 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Larry Zuckerberg

"I am getting my permit renewed."

Margaret Stepien replied May 30, 2014 to South or mid-Brooklyn courts (marine, bay ridge, Bensonhurst and others) intermediate/adv beg level

17 Jun 30, 2014

"Hi Jimmy. I am currently away, perhaps next weekend would work. Chat soon."

Margaret Stepien replied May 24, 2014 to South or mid-Brooklyn courts (marine, bay ridge, Bensonhurst and others) intermediate/adv beg level

17 Jun 30, 2014

"Hi. So far the weather seems to be nice. Do you want to hit today?"

Margaret Stepien replied May 21, 2014 to South or mid-Brooklyn courts (marine, bay ridge, Bensonhurst and others) intermediate/adv beg level

17 Jun 30, 2014

"Hi. I did last year. I live close to marine park."

Margaret Stepien replied May 20, 2014 to South or mid-Brooklyn courts (marine, bay ridge, Bensonhurst and others) intermediate/adv beg level

17 Jun 30, 2014

"Hi John, I am probably at the same level you are and would be interested in hitting…"

Margaret Stepien replied Jul 16, 2013 to Bensonhurst, Dyker Heights, Bay Ridge

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by John P

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service