Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm looking for people to hit with in the Brookline area.  I hit about a 2.5-3 from what I can figure out. I can usually hit better with better players and I'd love to keep improving!  I'm free after 5 most days and most tuesday and sundays.  Thanks!

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, that would be great.  Anyday after 6 works for me - but do you want to try this Tuesday at 6? Were do you like to play - Dean Rd might be good b/c it has lights.

I'm starting to get back into tennis and looking for something to play with. Let me know if you're up for it!

Hi Margaret, 

I know your post is now months old, but since the weather is warming up, any chance you're still looking for a hitting partner?  I'm a 2.5-3.0 as well and live in downtown Boston, but can easily commute to Brookline.  I'm feeling really rusty after the winter and a fall of no real playing, but I'd be interesting in finding a consistent schedule for hitting.  Let me know if you're interested!

Hi Margaret,

I'm a 3.0 - 3.25 player

I'm available to play  in the weekends and either after 6 P.M. or morning

before work weekdays.

I'm also a Boston Sports Clubs member so there's an option 

to play indoors should the weather not permit playing outdoors.

Looking forward to playing with you,

508 333 6390

Same situation. If you'd like to play in Brookline or JP I'm available almost any time in the next couple of weeks.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service