Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '' (257)

← Back to The Big Boston Tennis Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watertown (or Newton, Waltham, Belmont, Cambridge, or Brookline)

Watertown (or Newton, Waltham, Belmont, Cambridge, or Brookline) Still new to the area, 3.5/4.0 player in need of someone to hit with. Week…

Started by tony b

5 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Barbara F.

Somerville/Cambridge 3.5-4.0 looking for hitting partner

Hi, I'm living near Porter Square, and looking for a hitting partner.  Is anyone interested and know of a relatively inexpensive place to p…

Started by Evan

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Cang Tran

I am a 4.0-5.0 looking to hit in JP/West Roxbury/Roslindale/Dedham area

I just moved here from RI and am looking for someone to hit with.  I played competitively in highschool and played intramural during colleg…

Started by Khai Nguyen

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Khai Nguyen

3.5 tennis in the Greater Boston area

Hey, it's that time of the year again. I'm looking for a hitting partner to get back into the groove. I have a flexible schedule and mostly…

Started by Bo

4 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara F.

Solid 4.0 tennis player looking for hitting/match play in Cambridge and vicinity

I am looking for solid 4.0 or 4.5 level players to hit with in Cambridge and adjacent areas. I am a member at Harvard Murr center so if you…

Started by Yogi S

3 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Ben Cotton

4.5 boston player looking for a weekend hitting partner

I'm looking for 4.0 and up players to rally with at winchester or mit. I don't waste time or start off with mini-tennis. Haven't had much l…

Started by R.J. McGoey

6 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Chris Rossi

3/3.5 player looking for a partner for the winter (Boston/Cambridge)

Hey y'all, I'm starting to get back into tennis and planning on playing some tennis over the winter. I'm about a 3/3.5. I'm usually free i…

Started by Freddie Ta

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Freddie Ta

3/3.5 tennis during week in Boston/Cambridge

Hi,   I am looking to play tennis (rally, maybe play sets too) during the week in Boston or Cambridge. I am about a 3/3.5 player. I am flex…

Started by Marcin Hitczenko

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Alicia Lucille

3.5 - 4.0 looking for hitting partner indoors over the winter.

Hey there, I'm around a 3.5 - 4.0 level tennis player. I'm looking for someone to practice and hit with indoors over the winter. I go to no…

Started by Quang Tran

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Alicia Lucille

Tennis Teacher's Institute

The Tennis Teachers Institute was created to provide a comprehensive resource and educational center for teachers and coaches of tennis. Ou…

Started by Javier Djeu

0 Nov 20, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service