Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey I'm a 3.5-4 tennis player. Currently in medical school so can only play late afternoon/evenings or on weekends. I live in Garrett Park, let me know if you want to hit or play!

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

HI Steve:

How are you. My name is Will. I just moved to North Bethesda area recently and I am also looking for a tennis partner. I am around 3.0 -3.5 even though I never played any tourment, but I played with some players around 4.0 while I lived in NJ. I know there are about 10 tennis courts with lights at John Cabin park in bethesda area. If you want we can play at night time because I work in DC and can not play before 7PM. Please let me know. Thanks.

Will

Hey there-

I'm interested in hitting around Bethesda in the next few weeks. I'm in town visiting family and it would be great to maintain some tennis practice. I'm 34 and I'd say around a 3.0-5. Just like tennis ya know...

Thanks, Keith

Hi, I'm looking for a hitting partner during the week after 8pm any takers? I live around gaithersburg but I can meet half way.

Thanks

Jg

Hey Steve,

I sent you an e-mail last week, and just wanted to confirm that you'd received it. Let me know!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Hey guys, remember that you can send friend requests and PM here.  This will send emails to the other player.  Beats posting your email on a page for spammers to harvest.

M

Steve,

I live just opposite Garret Park; we have random groups of folk (2.5 - 4.0) to hit at Ken-Gar Palisades Park (not lighted) off Beach Dr. most evenings, but I could probably arrange competitive doubles or singles for practically any evening or weekend.  I'm rated at 3.5 myself and could hit during those times as well.

John

jobrown@usuhs.mil

Steve, I sent you a friend request so I can PM you to hit some.  I am a 4.0 in the area and teach at USU, a medical school in Bethesda.

Cliff

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service