Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Guys, I'm a tennis lover trying to make a tennis group in Bethesda, MD. If you like to join please let me know. thanks

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not really sure what my rating is - probably somewhere in the 3.0-4.0 range. Let me know if you'd like to play sometime. My email address is jeremylavine@gmail.com.
I would like to play...if anyone replies to any of the messages I sent...lol.
Recently ther'es been bad luck with the weather during the weekend - hope it gets better before the snow comes.
E-mail's wilandvic@hotmail.com.
Anybody up to hitting some balls?
I am interested.
I am near Bethesda Row and would like to find partners to play with in this area. I used to be pretty good - maybe 4. Havent't played much since I moved here last year, but should be able to pick it back up soon. I can play singles or doubles.
Where do you Bethesda folks usually play tennis? Would like to travel there sometime and play with y'all..
Hello, I would be happy to join. I am advance begginer, and I am available after 6 pm week days.
Hello, I would be interested in playing. I am available, week days after 6 pm.

Jeremy Lavine said:
I live in Bethesda and would be interested in taking part in a group. Near "downtown" Bethesda would work best for me, but anywhere within a few miles is fine.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service