Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to enhance your tennis game for 2014? Improve today and be ready for tennis leagues coming up!

Tired of working with many different tennis coaches that simply do not improve your level?

I am a 23 year old tennis coach from San Francisco, and have over 14 years of tennis experience. Playing USTA tournaments usually 5.0 level and up has helped me out a lot in seeing the many different ways a tennis ball can be hit. Also, being a left handed player helps out a lot, due to the fact that my forehand naturally goes to a right handed players backhand. This will automatically start to improve your tennis game without any instruction.

•EXPERIENCE:
5 years (2008-2013 during the summer) of working with kids and adults at tennis camps. Here is where I started to fall in love with coaching. Seeing people happy and having consistent effortless rallies is priceless. Learning my foundation as a coach from other well known tennis pros has also been real hopeful in my progression. I am constantly learning every second to make myself one of the best coaches in the world, because it is a dream of mine.

3 years (2010-2013) of teaching private tennis lessons. (Currently have 23 consistent students) Referrals upon request. All my students are showing amazing improvement, and many have told me I was born to be a coach. Find me on Yelp: search Julio Tennis for more information.

2 years (2011-2013) of taking sports psychology classes at City College of San Francisco. My empathize as a coach is always going to be mental toughness, for I believe it gives you the best chance to win. I am currently studying Kinesiology as well, so I can get a great sense of how the body moves, reacts, and feels while playing sports.

My name is Julio Munoz and my cell number is 415 678 8314. You can text or call me I usually reply right away. Also I am willing to travel around the Bay Area to teach you the wonderful game of tennis! Looking forward to working with you on the court. Thanks for taking your time on reading my ad, have a amazing day. God bless.

Views: 48

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service