Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm off of Ben White/1st and am not familiar with the courts around here. I played as a kid through college and wasn't bad, and am now early 30's and active in sports, though haven't picked up a racket in many years.. so I hope that it wouldn't take long to get back into the swing of things. I'm available today (thats what motivated me), but Saturdays are open, and otherwise Wed. AM or Sun before Noon.

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

I am new to the area and looking for some tennis partners as well. I am planning on playing thie Thursday with the begginers/intermediate group at Westlake High. I am availabel evenings or weekends, and live off of Riverside.
Oh good... I would love to get together on Sat if you have the time. I'll be out of town for 10 days starting on Sunday... my email is info@mycorset.com if you want to get off this and exchange phone #'s.
Are you still available on Wed in the AM? Call me at 299-8800 -Carlos
Hi,
I love love loved to play tennis years ago. I used to be pretty good, but I'm very out of practice. I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to warm up. I'm looking for someone who just wants someone to hit with (patiently) and get some excercise. I'm available almost anytime with enough notice. I have a baby,so I just need time to make arrangements. I live very south and I don't kow where nearby courts are because I haven't had anyone to play with yet.
Thats great! And haha on me, because I just dislocated my right shoulder snowboarding. Good news is that I learned how to play tennis with my left. So, there we have it. I would love to get out actually. Email me directly.. info@mycorset.com. Thanks!!
rene

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service