Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in the UT area and I'm looking for someone to practice with. I'm a beginner and just want to get more experience. Best times for me are the early morning and evenings but I can play at other times.

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Liz, Westlake HS is pretty close to you...consider joining the beginners group that meets there....next week it will be Monday, 6/23.....check out under the "court time" tab from any page....hope to see you out there soon (once I heal from this week's disaster!)
Thanks for the suggestion. It sounds perfect and I'd love to come out but unfortunately I take kickboxing 6:45-7:45 pm on Monday. Does the group meet at any other times?
Hi my name is JP and if you really need someone to hit with I will be more than welcome to lol.
Any time is good w/ me as long as its not Monday or Wed. from 2-4pm and thats about it. well let me know ^_^
Hey there,

I just decided to pick up tennis after prolly 10 years without touching a racket. Needless to say, I'm also at beginning level. I also live by UT (Hyde Park), so we could work something out... evenings work well for me
Let me know if you're interested, i'd love to begin practicing in a very casual way.

Roberto
Thanks for replying. If you want to set something up my email is elizabeth.w.cha@gmail. com. Sorry it took so long to reply.
Hi Liz I'm in Austin Area near Ut and 38th and I am not sure how to go about signing and see if you want to practice with me sometime. 512 909-9989
I live very close to the UT campus. I have access to the UT courts if you are open to that. My email is elizabeth.w.cha@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service