Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

A couple of us play at Mcklintock High School on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Parking at ASU is a little annoying.

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Do you guys still play? If so, what times?
do you wanna hit sometime ??
My name is Antwon just moved here from the Bahamas.Played like 12 years ago was the # 1 jr. Involved in a bad accedient and had to stop now my doc has given me the ok to start again i would like to but really dont know anyone in Az so my wife wb surfed and found this and wants me to start again. So just want to know if i can play with you guys. im a lil rusty but know i can get back again
Sorry, I started this thread and faded some. I've been playing a lot with my ten year old and a really good ten year old girl in Phoenix. I think Thursday and Saturday evenings are going to be pretty good for me. I just have to get over a pulled hamstring right now.
Do you guys know if anyone is meeting regularly? I have been confused about this site and how to use it - are there any groups getting together that I can meet with even just to watch? (I am a beginner). Thanks.
I've been playing either mon or tues there lately. My schedule is pretty erratic though.
Is anyone interested in playing tonight (7/8) at MHS? Maybe 6:30-7ish?
Antwon, can you play tonight at MHS?
MHS Tue , Wed, or weekend ?
I see no one has posted on here in a while....(heat maybe?)....;p...anyway...I play at McClintock in the evenings, although due to not knowing anyone else who plays I only have been hitting against the backboard....anyone interested for evenings around 6 or 7 at night?
Anyone up for tennis on Sundays at McClintock?
Hi.
I am new to town and wanted to meet some tennis peeps. I am a bit out of shape, but can hit a tennis ball. I used to play 4.5 - 5.0 women's tennis and need to get my timing and rhythm back. I have not hit a ball in about 2 years. Anyone game?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service