Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

A couple of us play at Mcklintock High School on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Parking at ASU is a little annoying.

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, someone just referred me to this site. I see the information about Tennis at McKlintock. Does this group still meet on Tuesday and Thursday nights? What time? Singles/doubles? I live and play in both Flagstaff and Scottsale (I play in a women's 3.5 flex league at Indian School Park). I have a bit of a crazy schedule with living in two places (due to work), so I am looking for some hitting partners and a group that meets at a designated time. I prefer to play singles, but with a very patient partner... I am trying to learn the game of doubles. I play most weekends at Indian School Tennis Park or Scottsdale Community College (I am willing to travel for tennis).

Gypsy D.
Ok, I play at 5 each Tuesday at Mcklintock with a friend. My wife is definitely interested in playing if you'll come. I understand if you've can't get there by 5. The guy I play with and I are around 4 and 4.5 respectively and I would say my wife is around a 3. We could probably do singles and doubles. We haven't been meeting on Thursday because I have to teach until 7:30 and another guy I've been playing with doesn't want to start so late.
Are you guys playing tonight at MHS? I'm around 3-3.5. Any chance I can join?
We should be there by 5:30 or so. You should be able to recognize me form my picture. I think my racquet should be restrung by then. I broke the strings on Sunday and dropped it off this morning.
Ah awesome Gerald! See you then.
Hi Gerald, thanks for such a quick response. I am interested, but it may take a bit of coordination. I actually live in Flagstaff, however, I spend about a third of my time in Scottsdale/PHX. My schedule changes weekly. Sometimes I make quick trips and have no time for tennis and other times I am hanging out in between meetings. I'll be in Scottsdale this Thursday, but I have a ladder match. Please share with with your wife the women's ladder/challenge league at Indian School Park is quite fun (mostly 3.0 players). Doubles would be fun and I'll let you know when I'll be in town. Due to my work/travel schedule, it has been tough to find people to play and I can't really join a regular league. I spend most weekends in Scottsdale and I would like to find some tennis partners.

On a side note, I am also a teacher (prof. at NAU)

Gypsy
Hi! We're Amber and David and would be interested in playing doubles at Mcclintock High. I don't know what level we are but I'm in between beginner (my serves lol) and medium (my returns!) We aren't able to make it until about 6 but any night works for us
Howdy ya'll

I was thinking that I might try and join up at MHS today the 6th of May, I just found this site today so I can't give much notice here. I will try to get there between 6:00 and 6:30. I will just play against the wall or with a machine, so if you see me please invite me to join you if there is enough room for another!

Hope to see ya there
Mike
hey are you guys playing this tuesday??
I'll be at MHS tomorrow around 5:30 pm
Anyone interested in playing tomorrow night (6/12) at MHS?
Anyone interested in playing next Tuesday (6/24)?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service