Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Here's What I'm Thinking.

We can use this group to meet other players in the area. At first, we'll jsut set up one-on-one hits/matches based on ability or whatever. Just click on all the members to the left and look thru the profiles to see if you can assess their tennis level. See somebody that looks right? Send them a message.

Or start a new discussion and tell people what you are looking for.

Later, as this group grows (and it will, Tennisopolis is getting 25 new members a day), we can schedule a regular time and place to meet.

That's my thought. Any questions?

One note: I am the lucky recipient of a new leg brace; twisted my knee at Sandia Peak. I'm out of commission for 3 weeks.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone is looking for someone to play with I'd like to hit some balls. I typically like to play 2-3 sets and I'm probably around a 3.5 player (probably closer to 3.0 these days since i haven't been playing much). If anyone's interested give me a ring or ping me back, thanks.

Josh
505-417-4179
Hi Josh,
Mark recommended I check with you to see if you'd like to hit. Fair warning: I've not played in 10 years (did in HS & college) and I'm out of shape, but should be at least average with a bit of practice. Looking to hit? Let me know. Vincent
I am a recent transplant from SoCal to Rio Rancho. I am a solid 4.0 player and have difficulty finding anyone to hit with. Problem is I work nights at Eclipse Aviation. Every Thurs, Fri, Sat and every other Weds. 6PM to 6AM. So, the best time for me to play is daytime on Mon, Tue, Wed. My 35 yr old daughter is my best mixed-doubles partner so we would also be interested in setting up doubles play. It doesn't have to be mixed.

I am also available during the stated time on short notice if someone needs a fourth.
Greg
562-276-3626

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service