Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Who do you like on the women's side and who do you like on the men's side.  I am liking the prospects of a Petkovic versus Schiavone final.  Schiavone will win I am afraid, but I like my dark horses chances.  As for the men, wow, Fed is looking good.  I hope he can take out a rested Djoko.  Would like to see a Rafa v. Fed final.  It has been a while since we have seen one of those.  I don't see Rafa losing to Soderling, I don't see Murray losing to Chela, but I do see Murray losing to Rafa with his bad ankle and all.  It is getting to be crunch time.  Who do you like?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She does have some nice bling.  Gotta hand it to her for that.  Matter of fact, that may be part of why she is doing so well this French Open.  She is sporting some very nice (and expensive) Tiffany earrings that she will have to give back once the tournament is over.  Now that is some motivation.
They released the top 50 highest paid athletes yesterday and Sharapova is the only woman again at #29 that made the list. Not bad I'd say :)
Update:  Schiavone versus Li Na in the finals. 
aw sharapova lost...heard li na played a heck of a match, though. and something about double faults and the wind. ah welp...there's always next year for the career slam.

karen you have me crackin' up over here @ 40k a wedgie and maria earning even more per shriek. freakin hilarious

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service