Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Sorry, I meant to start a discussion thread and I accidentally sent a message to everyone.

I just moved to Riverside. I haven't played for more than two years, but I'd like to start again. I played briefly in the USTA leagues (3.5) and used to take classes in Long Beach.

Views: 551

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Andrea,

I havent played much in the last 6 months (was doing some traveling and stuff). But I am looking for some people to play tennis with. I would say before i took a break I was in the 2.5-3.0 range. Let me know if your interested.

Ryan

Hello Ryan and Mark. Thank you for your replies. It would be great if we could get at least another person so we could also play doubles. Do you know where we could play? I don't know Riverside at all. Also, when are you guys available?

I am looking to play tennis with someone locally.  I am around a 3.0 and looking to improve my game.
Hello Ryan and Mark. Thank you for your replies. It would be great if we could get at least another person so we could also play doubles. Do you know where we could play? I don't know Riverside at all. Also, when are you guys available?
There is a park off Market Street and the 60 freeway I played at years ago that should still be there.  The best time for me would be Saturday morning but I can make other times available such as after work Tues-Fri.
Is this Fairmount Park? Can you play this Wednesday (1/26) and at what time?
Yes Fairmount Park.  I believe there are still courts there.  I also believe I am free but I need to check my calendar which is in my office.  I can firm it up with you on Monday.
Great. Let me know, and hopefully Ryan can make it too.
Im clear for Wednesday. How is 4 o clock?  Maybe Ryan or others will read this and we can get a doubles game going.

4:00 o'clock sounds good. I'll see you at Fairmont Park. I hope Ryan will see this message. And if anyone else wants to come they are welcome.

hey sorry,

I havent checked this the last week or so. Im busy until Feb 1st but after that I should be able to play with you guys (I have a friend visiting from out of town). Let me know when and where after that.

Ryan

I am leaving town the 2nd and wont be back until the 8th.  So between the 8th and the 17th, I'm available. Them I leave again for a week.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service