Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm interested in playing some tennis on weekends and looking for a regular weekend partner so I can continue to improve my game. Saturday evening and anytime Sunday works best with me. I'm between a 3.0 and a 3.5. I live in the Dupont/Logan Circle area but willing to travel or meet you halfway.

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Liga,'

I'm in Afghanistan right now for a few more months. I placed this ad last year before I knew I was being sent overseas.
When I'm back, I'll definitely contact you to go hit some balls. I'm getting lazy and lathergic here.
Kathy

Liga Cibulska said:
Hi Kathy,

I would like to play tennis with you. I am not sure my skill level thou. I guess i am an intermediate. I used to play in High school. I am 28 years old female and i live in Arlington. I can play in DC as well, but my courts are Jefferson cc. I like these courts as they are never extremely busy and it is always easy to get a playtime here.

Pease let me know if you are interested. You can reach me on my email as well:
leosmile22@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Liga.
Hi Jessie, I'm in Afghanistan right now for a few more months. I placed this ad last year before I knew I was being sent overseas. I will contact you when I'm back if you are still interested and if I can still play. :-)Kathy

Jessie said:
I'm interested in playing tennis looking for a regular partner so I can continue to improve my game. I am 3.0 from Lanham.
Hi everyone,

I placed this ad last year before I knew I was being sent overseas. I'm in Afghanistan right now for a few more months. I will be looking for a tennis partner when I return. But one warning: I will be rusty! Kathy

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service