Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hi guys 
Does any one know an indoor tennis for the winter? I play regularly...and I dont want to stop in the winter!

Views: 586

Replies to This Discussion

No,

I am not actually looking for lessons. ve been playing since i am 5 years old.

It just that i just moved here, and i am not familiar with the levels ranking u guys use, and i wanted to know more.
tennis 13 has great courts. i play there often...i dont mind playing at jarry park or at robitaille. let me know if you are interested..i am available on weekends mostly since i finish at 9 pm every night thanks...
Eh simon, I can play on weekends too. how much does it cost u to play in tennis 13? if its reasonable, I am ready to give a shot this weekend
hey patrick. tennis 13 is probably more expensive than other courts. the reason is that they just redid the courts 2 years ago. the courts are exactly like the ones at the u.s. open. if i am not mistaken it costs about 23.00 an hour. there is also the recreatheque in laval which is alot cheaper. i think it's 18.00 an hour. let me know what you wanna do. thanks
ok simon. fine. we can try Tennis 13, maybe either sat, or sunday morning. lemme know what u prefer. since u hav been there, could u take care of the reservations? i am adding u as a friend, so i can send u my phone number
hey patrick. i will call tennis 13 and see what the availablility is and get back to you. my cell number is 514 262 8655. thanks
hey sahel. are you interested in playing at tennis 13..or anywhere else? thanks let me know!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service