Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I played antone buliche. He has a win over my doubles partner in the sac open singles. He was my ageish (23). He was fresh out of navada? "He played kinda low because on his team they were top 1000?" yada yada I wasn't listening because I was on the 5-2 changeover.. DOWN

From 2-5 I won 15 of the next 18 games. Doesn't really matter how the scoreboard worked out, that is a hell of a run

The final count tonight was 5-7, 6-0, 6-1

Im looking at this kids usta thing and he went D1 to open's for money only... what is 5.0 really?

http://www.ustanorcal.com/playermatches.asp?id=99325&a=T&l=...

Add this to the good win column and I don't want to play him again next time around...

I'm not afraid of him doubles

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviously I found an answer
Cool, we both have wins over him I played him we he was a freshman at UNR....
Cool. Must have been about 5 yrs ago. Does that sound right?
it was in 07 I think, 5.5 tourney with a whopping 3 entries
4 years ago I was still right handed =) or just switched...
I couldn't even carry your bags back then
You got me looking for indirect matchups we have had now? Jeff Shin and I throttled masimba muskwe and craig jacobs in auburn... maybe a couple of years ago
cool, I've done my serious playing many many many years ago, now just like go rip, and see my students get better and better
just the straight ups, you crushed J L Dye and I wanted no part if his style props to  you
We both know its all matchups
so if I play with a 4.0, and you and Jeff are both 5.0+ how can we compare, and was first dubs ever match with my buddy. Also, we both know there are players we can beat in dubs that we may not beat in singles. For me I only count singles since I'm the only variable not my partner. In the big scheme of things who really cares who we beat.
Ya, I got him 3 and 2

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service